Friday 11 September 2015

Luxêmme Collaboration







Luxêmme are a brand that I have recently taken a huge liking towards, and I am thrilled to have been given the privilege of working alongside them.  As an extremely forward-thinking clothing brand who combine Parisian chic with Manchester street style, my happiness has been incredibly enhanced by being able to contribute to their already great success.

Now I am preparing my wardrobe for Autumn, I'm very to have landed my hands on the beautiful 'Melba Tie Waist Jacket' from Luxêmme's Limited Edition range - perfect for the more chilly weather.  I could not be happier with both the quality and style alike of this gorgeous jacket, and I will certainly be utilizing it to its maximum this season whilst layering - my absolute favourite trend.  The Melba jacket falls at a very modest length, and comes accompanied by an extremely flattering tie waist.  It also has 3/4 length sleeves, which adds to its versatility meaning I can also wear it on slightly warmer days (possibly with less layers).  Receiving the jacket was an absolute pleasure as I was completely astounded with how perfect the fit was!  This is such a versatile piece from their collection and I can't wait to see more products from them ready for the upcoming seasons.  Oh, and another thing - as I know this is something you'll all be wondering - yes, this jacket is also available in black! EEK!

Overall I have been so pleased with the customer service which I have received from Luxêmme.  Many questions were asked on my behalf towards them, and all replies via email were incredibly fast as well as all of the information being totally reliable.  The brand as a whole has a very professional manner in which they approach contact with its stakeholders, and at that, one which is incredibly thorough and resourceful. My order was dispatched extremely quickly, and it arrived on my doorstep beautifully packaged an impressive 2 days later!  Luxêmme will be a truly hard act to follow, and I recommend their products 100%.  Having said this, it would be great if you could all check them out using this link: https://www.luxemme.com/, and you can also view what's on my wishlist from the links below!


Fave picks 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig