Wednesday 9 September 2015

Adolescent Clothing Collaboration







Today's blog post features Adolescent Clothing, who pride themselves upon responding to popular youth culture.  Reacting to emerging street trends through social media and their representatives, all of Adolescent's t-shirts are limited edition as their products are constantly evolving.  

I received this sample by being part of the wonderful blogging network that is etailPR which I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with.  If not, then feel free to ask me any questions you have about it on my Twitter.

Recently, I've been craving getting my hands on some super comfy slogan tees, and this one certainly fits the bill.  The boyfriend fit nature of this tee with folded sleeves allows me to move around very freely, and complete my day-to-day activities with ease e.g. shopping (surprisingly!), and running errands. I'm such a sucker for my own home comforts, and I feel like this tee will give me exactly that whilst I'm away at uni, so I shall definitely be packing it to take.  The print on the tee is of a high quality (being judged from a Textiles background), and the material of the top is also great possessing a very soft texture.  This particular t-shirt is currently available in sizes 8-12 (small-large), and I will link it below for any of you who may want to purchase it.

Easily teamed with jeans and a pair of trainers, this tee along with many others from Adolescent Clothing allow you to have an effortlessly cool look.

If your supply of slogan t-shirts is looking a little worse for wear this Autumn, then I would definitely recommend checking this brand out, as well as etailPR if you're a fashion blogger and looking to work alongside reputable brands!  The process of ordering my sample from etailPR was super easy, and I received my order so quickly. I'm seriously impressed!

Another great product from Adolescent Clothing: http://www.adolescentclothing.com/page/2/
Sign up to etailPR group here: http://etailpr.com/

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig