Tuesday 1 September 2015

Turtleneck Takeover






This Autumn/Winter I'll be feeling comforted in one of the season's cosiest propositions - the turtle neck, and as I'm off to uni in less than a month's time I'll be packing lots of easy to dress items that will allow me to cut the faffing out of my morning routine when attending lectures.  Of course, the turtle neck/roll neck is one of them!  

Easily paired with a pair of jeans and a smart pea coat I shall be living in these during the colder months to cut my time getting ready every day to the minimum, and to be kept warm with ease!

Jumper - Primark
Coat - Topshop
 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig