Thursday 27 August 2015

Fave Summer 2015 Trends








Body suits and lace up heels have been my favourite trends from Summer 2015, and I'm not quite done with them yet!

I've been scouting around quite a lot recently for bodysuits which I want to buy, and aesthetically, it hasn't got much better than this rust/orange number from one of my favourite brands; Boohoo.com.  This is such a perfect colour for A/W15 so I can seriously see myself wearing it heavily through the season when going out to dinner or even clubbing with friends.  As it's quite a dressy item I prefer to wear it with trousers to add a little more modesty into my outfits which again is perfect for Autumn. This will help me keep at least a little bit warm when going out (which I'm usually rubbish at!) 

Now, the shoes.  These shoes are AMAZING.  I picked these up in Primark after wanting a slightly less expensive version of a pair of lace ups that I saw somewhere online (I've forgotten where now).  These heels are so so comfortable and easy to walk in, so I would absolutely recommend them to anyone who likes to wear high shoes throughout the day.  They were also a seriously good price at just £16, making them affordable for those (alike to myself) who may be on a budget before starting uni and wanting a little treat for themselves!

Top - Boohoo: http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/evening-tops/clara-mapping-detail-bodysuit/invt/azz03753
Trousers - H&M: http://www.hm.com/gb/product/25786?article=25786-F#/article=25786-F
Shoes - Primark: http://www.primark.com/en/product/black-block-heel-cutout-shoe,R35397116110637
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig