Monday 3 August 2015

Yellow Courts








I love dressing super casually and adding in a pair of bright heels to make my outfits look much more interesting, and that's exactly what I've done here. I'm starting to get into the swing of wearing blue jeans rather than plain old boring black, so I figured this was a good beginning!

I find that Primark jeggings fit me really well, so I have quite a few pairs that I love wearing when I'm not doing anything special ( although admittedly most of them are black).  This however, is a great blue pair which I ought to start wearing more.

But really, it's clear that this post should be all about these gorgeous shoes from New Look!  I am such a huge fan of New Look shoes, and I can't see my obsession fading out any time soon.  For both heels and flats New Look are my go to store for every footwear need. I can usually find something pretty darn close to what I'm looking for, and if not, there is always a more than suitable alternative.  I love taking advantage of this, and I own quite a few pairs of their shoes which I will be featuring in future blog posts.  The babies that I'm wearing in this photo are so vibrant and sophisticated, and I can't help wear them at every given opportunity. 

Top: Missguided
Jeans: Primark
Shoes: New Look


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This is such a great look! Love the pop of color with the shoes ❤️.
    http://stellarinclifestyle.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig