Friday 31 July 2015

July Blush













These trousers are the most recent addition to my wardrobe and I am in love!  They're so stretchy in fit, and their satiny sheen makes them look so smart and summery.  I picked these up on a flying visit to town when I checked out my local H&M store in Swindon which has recently moved to a larger building, and it really is so big now offering so much more choice!  It feels like an out of town experience!  H&M trousers are my absolute favourite, and it's amazing that they fit me so well around the waist (I have real troubles finding this usually).  The only problem I found with them is that the length is a bit awkward for me as they're a cropped trouser and I'm quite tall - around 5"8.  This means that they're a little more short than I'd like a cropped trouser to be, however I'm use to it! It's much more beneficial for me to have the perfect waist size, and these are perfect!  Just in case you were wondering, I picked these up in a size 6.

I was so excited to wear the trousers today considering we had a bit of sunshine , and what better to pair them with than my cute heeled sandals?  These small heels are essential to my shoe collection because they dress a look up seriously well, and are so comfy to wear throughout a busy working day or even casually.  They're so reasonable to buy, which reminds me to buy them in every pretty colour!!

This bag was also a H&M purchase however I must have bought it at least a year ago, so I doubt they still stock it.  Having said that, I will add in a couple of links below to bags which I think would also compliment this look.

Lastly, this gorgeous blouse is from Zara.  I have a thing about buying white tops, and I don't think I'll ever get over it!  If you have any pretty white tops that you think I'd like, I'd love for you to comment on this post your recommendations! 

As always, thank you for reading, and I shall post links to the items featured in this outfit below.

Shop the look



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig