Monday 27 July 2015

'Flawless' Eye Shadow Palette








Firstly I'd like to start off by saying that I am in no way a professional when it comes to applying make-up.  In fact, I am far from it with little to no experience. As much as I wish I was fantastic at it, when I upload posts regarding make-up it's simply to give a good idea of the quality of the product in ways such as their pigmentation and durability.

Speaking of pigmentation, this is an element of eye shadow which I value the most.  Having dark skin really limits the colour output of eye shadows when I apply them, so when I find a really good one I'd like to share it!

This palette is by Make Up Revolution titled 'Flawless', and is new to their brand containing 32 completely new shades. Compiled with neutrals, pinks, chocolates, smokes and a great selection of copper shimmery shades I think that this palette is great for all skin complexions.  Being quite dark in complexion, you can see from the photos above just how much pigmented these shadows are.

To create the above look I have used Universal, Red Night, Medals, Green Stars and Black Tie.  I found these shadows very easy to apply, highly pigmented considering, long-lasting and had very little fall out whilst being applied which is all AMAZING considering its very affordable price of £8.  Also, the colours which Make Up Revolution have included in this palette are very versatile, and ones which I believe could very easily be worn throughout the day and night!  You have lots of matte and shimmery shades to choose from which are easily matched to others within the palette.

I actually bought this palette from Superdrug, however if you would prefer to purchase online then here is a link to purchase it directly from Make Up Revolution at the same price: http://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Eyes/Eye-Shadow-Palettes/Makeup-Revolution-32-Eye-Palette-Affirmation/p/526000#.VbZKbPnuOKI

This product gets a big tick from me!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig