Thursday 23 July 2015

Leather and Stripe Trend





Yesterday's outfit of the day had me crushing over my favourite current trends - leather and stripes. These have got to be my ultimate Summer 2015 go to staples, and what better way to include these in my wardrobe than using black and camel?  I'm still nowhere near over the camel craze, so including it in this look was an absolute MUST. 

The shape of this top is fantastic (being a low turtleneck) which compliments its stretchy material, and it really casts my mind back to similar garments from the 70s.  Along with that the mini skirt re-enforces a key trend from this era and really satisfies my ambition to get more skirts that fit me well into my wardrobe!  It's the perfect size around my waist, and falls off my hips comfortably making it the perfect addition to my closet.

I picked up both the top and skirt in a size 8 for anyone wondering.


Shop these items here:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig