Wednesday 21 June 2017

Gingham & Frills

I constantly go through phases of loving bold pattern then switching back to minimalism but right now I'm so into bolds!

Here is a beautifully bold dress from PYT that I purchased a couple of weeks back anticipating this incredible Summer heat!  Twinned in style with a deep neckline AND ruffles, it's the perfect fit for my wardrobe so I had to have it!

 I teamed the dress with this cute little dusty pink bag which I picked up in the Warehouse sale for £25 and it's now become my go to day bag and makes a pretty amazing clutch too! The shoes are Lacoste which I also picked up in the sale.















Shop this look 
 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig