Tuesday 3 November 2015

Chanaley X Vestry







Stocking hundreds of dresses across their extremely professional site, The Vestry seriously live up to their motto of "fashion at your fingertips".  Providing a mixture of celeb trends, outside brands and their own unique designs, The Vestry brand bring rather a lot of choice to the table to suit a huge selection of different women's styles. 

This particular dress is labelled the 'Luxe Black Lace and Mesh Bodycon Dress' and is available in sizes XS - L (however large is currently out of stock). Also, this dress' level of comfort is with no doubt at the very top of the scale.  Out of all the bodycon dresses I have ever worn, this was by far the least restricting - which is an attribute I can show huge appreciation towards in any garment!  It was so easy to perform simple tasks such as bending down and even walking in, so I was super impressed when I wore it out!  This is definitely down to the carefully selected recipe of materials used to create the garment which were 90% Rayon, 9% Nylon and 1% Spandex.  A recipe for success in my book!

The lace detailing at the top of this dress has been carefully appliqued across the bust of the dress, as well as around the collar towards the neck for a high finish.  As you may already know, I have quite the thing for any top/jumper/dress with a high neck, so this was a huge selling point to me when it came to choosing the dress I wanted to use in this collaboration.  All in all this was a fantastic product and I wouldn't have any problems in wearing Vestry again!

My only piece of advice to you if you're planning on buying from The Vestry, is to be positive of their sizing before you commit to purchasing.  I went up a size on this dress due to its figure hugging nature, so just allow yourself that extra bit of comfort.



Chanaley x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig