Tuesday 13 October 2015

The Body Jewellery Shop















Founded in 2000 and stocking a wide range of piercings, The Body Jewellery Shop is a great place to purchase from, and thanks to etail pr I've landed my hands on a couple small pieces!

I received the ear cuff and earrings I'm wearing above from this fab company, and I'm thoroughly impressed.  I'm such a wimp when it comes to piercings (well, needles), so I was more than happy to welcome this cute little ear cuff into my jewellery collection.  It has a very simple structure which I tightened to fit my ear, so thankfully I don't lose it!

I was also happy to receive a cute little pair of earrings with a gorgeous red stone in them from The Body Jewellery Shop.  I'm so bad at choosing colourful jewellery as I usually go for more subtle additions, however this pair have become a favourite!

My fav' picks:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig