Wednesday 21 October 2015

Catch Up










Just a quick one today guys with a little update on what's been going on in my life!  Long story cut short; I've started my first year of university in Cardiff to study Textiles so everything has been pretty hectic the past couple of weeks.  I'm feeling incredibly settled here and I've met some really cool people so I'm feeling extremely happy with everything right now!  My course requires a lot of work to be produced at quite a fast pace, so I've been trying to exceed expectations by spending lots of time doing extra samples to benefit me further down the line.

On to the subject of blogging - whilst settling into Cardiff I've been trying to find a photographer to take some snaps of me for my blog, and I have finally found someone really awesome!  You'll soon hear and see more surrounding this in the upcoming weeks and I can't wait to show you all what we're working on!

As I said this would be a quick one I'm going to finish up up there and I hope you enjoyed this outfit I threw together, and I promise I'll be back again soon!  


 Top: Zara
Trousers: H&M
Jacket: H&M
Shoes: Primark
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig