Monday 30 October 2017

Autumn Weddings

Over the weekend I attended a beautiful wedding ceremony for a close friend. This was my first (what I call) 'adult wedding' as I wasn't just tagging along with parents - it was actually my friend getting married and I had MY OWN invitation with MY name on it! How exciting!

I didn't quite know what to expect from an Autumn wedding but I couldn't believe how beautiful everything was. From the table centrepieces, to the bride's dress I was completely stunned at the attention to detail.

I struggled deciding what to wear to this occasion given that we are now into colder seasons, but as the day was bright and dry I was daring and wore a mini dress! I bought this gorgeous piece from Pretty Little Thing a couple months back where I remember being so excited in anticipation of the perfect occasion to wear it to, and what better event to christen it at!  Thankfully I also had shoes which were the perfect colour match and did me a great favour by being mostly comfortable. 

A massive congratulations to Alex & Ed 🥂🍾


 


 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig