Thursday 21 April 2016

A Romantic Ruffle

I have noticed that the trend I’ve been wearing the most of so far are ruffles, and this may be the case as they're being generously stocked in all of my favourite high street stores in great variety.  Great variety meaning that you can get super ruffled pieces, or those of a simpler and romantic nature such as the one I’m showcasing in this post.  They are also coming in an abundance of colours, but I have specifically noticed the attraction between ruffles and the colour red which for me just oozes the beautiful fiery Spanish culture!  Although I don’t own any red ruffled pieces (it's possible I might soon) I think it’s definitely one for all of you to take note on and I would love for you to show me your favourite pieces within this trend and how you've styled them!

If you'd love to indulge in this trend with me, then the real stand out high street store stocking ruffles to the extreme at the moment are H&M who have so many incredible pieces!  It’s actually where I’ve seen and bought the vast majority of mine!

This particular dress is such a comfy wear with its elastane qualities, and it practically wears itself - I don't think any jewellery would be required nor much dressing with other accessories as the detail is already so intricate.  Perhaps just throw on a strappy pair of sandals like I have to avoid your legs looking too bare, and voilà - daytime summer outfit = completed. 














Shop This Look:


Chanaley

X

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig