Thursday 1 January 2015

My Favourite Christmas Present!

Having spent 2014 admiring other people's Daniel Wellington watches, I was incredibly happy when I received my own as a Christmas present from my incredible boyfriend; Sandy! This particular watch is the 'Women's Classic Rose Gold PVD Leather Strap Watch' and was purchased from JohnLewis.com.

Everything about this watch is an absolute dream, including the packaging!  It arrived in a gorgeous embossed leather panel box, and inside of that the watch was attached to a cushion and just looked so beautiful which made me all the more thankful for receiving it!







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© C h a n a l e y

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig